Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
We are currently looking for a Junior Functional Tester (m/f) to contribute actively to the Acquiring Processing business division.
Daily activity will be made of:
- Writing and execution of tests for our WorldLine Pay Front Office solution.
- Support the setup and monitoring of continuous integration process for this solution
- Design and Development of unit tests and end-to-end tests
- Support to an offshore team on testing campaign specification, implementation and execution
- Usage of card scheme (Visa, Mastercard, …) simulators and study of their specifications
- Working closely with colleagues in Luxembourg, India, France and Belgium.
- Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering or equivalent education
- Unix/Linux, ability to read/write shell scripts and basic C/C++
- SQL language and database querying
- Analytical skills, good comprehension and abstraction capability
- Team player
- Communication strength, capability to work in an international environment and distributed teams
- Availability for occasional travels
- English is mandatory (good/fluent)
- German would be beneficial
Optional - but a major plus:
- Exposure to full software development lifecycle experience (analysis, design, development and test)
- Exposure to continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, ..)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.