Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
In the field of Fraud Risk Management within Worldline, we are looking for an applicant for the following tasks:
· Analysis, design, development and unit/E2E testing our core J2EE solutions
· Applicative maintenance, support and change request management
· Daily operational follow-up of the stability and sanity of this solution, serving its 24/7 operability
· Definition, setup and control of best practices ( coding and organization)
· Coaching of less experienced developers
· Based in Aachen or Frankfurt, working closely with colleagues in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands and India.
· Database and middle tier expertise in fine tuning the architecture and performance of the solution
· Support our ambition to create our new central fraud platform
· Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering or equivalent education
· At least 3 years of experience on software engineering IT projects, rather on medium to important size ones
· Technical Skills and Tools: J2E JAVA development, EJB 3.x/4.x, Tapestry/Angular or equivalent, CVS, SVN, Eclipse, Oracle or similar RDBMS
· Proven experience in object orientated programming in Java/J2EE
· Effective knowledge and experience in version control systems (CVS, SVN or GIT)
· Effective knowledge and experience in Unix/Linux, ability to read/write shell scripts
· Analytical skills, good comprehension and abstraction capability
· Strong development skills, but with ability to take into account and respect different safety standards (PCI DSS, ...) and internal quality rules of the group
· Team player; communication strength, capability to work in an international environment and distributed teams
· Pro-activity, ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
· Availability for occasional travels
· MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· High motivation and efficiency
· Good sense of humor
Optional - but a major plus:
· Container technology like Docker
· Knowledge in Agile methodology
· Knowledge in Oracle database tuning
· Knowledge in Payment Authorizations and/or Authorizations Switching management systems
· Awareness on PCI PA DSS security requirements
· Awareness on ITIL methodology
· English (mandatory, fluent or advanced required)
· German (would be a major advantage)
· French (would be an advantage)
Please submit your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates) stating your period of notice and salary expectations.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.