Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
In the field of Fraud Risk Management within Worldline, we are looking for an applicant for the following tasks:
· Analysis, design, development and unit/E2E testing our core J2EE solutions
· Applicative maintenance, support and change request management
· Daily operational follow-up of the stability and sanity of this solution, serving its 24/7 operability
· Definition, setup and control of best practices ( coding and organization)
· Coaching of less experienced developers
· Based in Aachen or Frankfurt, working closely with colleagues in Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands and India.
· Database and middle tier expertise in fine tuning the architecture and performance of the solution
· Support our ambition to create our new central fraud platform
· Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering or equivalent education
· At least 3 years of experience on software engineering IT projects, rather on medium to important size ones
· Technical Skills and Tools: J2E JAVA development, EJB 3.x/4.x, Tapestry/Angular or equivalent, CVS, SVN, Eclipse, Oracle or similar RDBMS
· Proven experience in object orientated programming in Java/J2EE
· Effective knowledge and experience in version control systems (CVS, SVN or GIT)
· Effective knowledge and experience in Unix/Linux, ability to read/write shell scripts
· Analytical skills, good comprehension and abstraction capability
· Strong development skills, but with ability to take into account and respect different safety standards (PCI DSS, ...) and internal quality rules of the group
· Team player; communication strength, capability to work in an international environment and distributed teams
· Pro-activity, ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
· Availability for occasional travels
· MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· High motivation and efficiency
· Good sense of humor
Optional - but a major plus:
· Container technology like Docker
· Knowledge in Agile methodology
· Knowledge in Oracle database tuning
· Knowledge in Payment Authorizations and/or Authorizations Switching management systems
· Awareness on PCI PA DSS security requirements
· Awareness on ITIL methodology
· English (mandatory, fluent or advanced required)
· German (would be a major advantage)
· French (would be an advantage)
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net