Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Y our Team
In our team “Issuing Backoffice Extended Features”, you will be responsible as a IT Business Analyst (m/f/d) for specific products within our credit card management system.An exciting challenge awaits you: We operate a complex system for managing credit cards and processing the corresponding payment transactions. This system will be fundamentally revised as part of a technology transformation project.
In this context and in the daily business you will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Creating concepts and specifications for change requests regarding our credit card management system. Those requests might be product-related and/or customer-related
· Working with Requirement Engineers to establish customer related requirements for change requests
· Functional point of contact for the implementation of change requests
· Checking and sign-off of test results
· Setting up of new card programs and ensure correct configuration of our credit card management system
· Analysis and handling of incidents and problems
· Degree in IT, Business Informatics or Industrial Engineering or another comparable qualification is required
· English and German are at least fluent in both spoken and written
· Good analytical skills
· Knowledge of business analysis methodologies is the minimum requirement, e.g. CPRE (Requirements Engineering), UML (Specification)or BPMN (Business Process Modelling)
· Knowledge of business processes of banks, especially in the areas of (card based) payments, (issuing) processing is an advantage
· Enjoy working in an international environment with international teams
Does that sound interesting to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates) stating your period of notice and your salary expectations.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.