Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The development and operation of new innovative services with satisfied customers can only be done in a team. Our success is based on the creative potential of our employees, who develop ideas for new services or functions with personal and specific advice together with our customers. For this our business analysts play a key role. In an extremely exciting and growing business field with new technology possibilities, he is the contact person for the inquiries and ideas of our customers and creates professional solution concepts, which form the essential basis for later development and implementation. He accompanies the entire lifecycle of a customer service from consulting in advance of a commission (pre-sales support) on the conception and implementation (Build) to delivery and operation (Run) and keeps in close contact with the customer.In the team with colleagues from our various service centers and product management, the business analyst also works on the development of new business and service ideas and plans in the role as product owner the next steps of one of our services.As part of an international team responsible for designing, building, developing and delivering pan-European Acceptance and Acquiring services, you have the chance to make an interesting contribution to our Payment Transaction Services with your creativity.Terms such as POS, eCommerce, mobile payments, contactless payment, credit card processing, alternative payment methods etc. are part of your everyday work.As an expert you shape the future of our services.
As ' Business Analyst (m/f) ' in our shared center acquiring processing you havethe following tasks:
· You coordinate the implementation of customer requirements and service improvements that result from daily business or customer projects.
· Serving and advising our clients in the use of our services (Business Delivery) is also part of your activities as well as the continuous development of customer relationships and services.
· Analyzing requirements and their impact on systems, services, and business processes plays a key role in your job. Your business concepts form the basis for the implementation.
· You act as an interface between customer, development and quality management and our international units.
· You are actively involved in the further development of payment services, right through to the support of sales in pre-sales, sales and business development situations.
· You may be responsible for an established or newly established service or customer.
· High social skills, assertiveness and teamwork
· Conceptual and analytical skills
· Initiative and enthusiasm
· Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics
· Entrepreneurial thinking and customer-oriented action
· High social skills, assertiveness and teamwork
· Completed university degree (master / bachelor) in natural science or business administration or equivalent education
· Ideally industry-relevant work experience, committed young talent is also welcome
· Knowledge in the payment environment
· Experience in dealing with internal and external customers as well as in product- and requirements management are beneficial
· Fluent German language skills are mandatory
· Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.