Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
In our division Issuing Products we are looking for an 'Business-Analyst (m/f)' for our location in Frankfurt. In this position you have end-to-end responsibility for change-requests regarding IDM4sempris. The change requests can be related to a project or be part an enhancement of an functionality. Furthermore theposition-owner will do production-support activities and project-management activities if needed.
This comprises the following process-steps:
· Clarification of the demand with the internal or external customer
· Alignment with product-management and handover to development
· Integration-test of the change
· Coordination of the go-live of change-requests
· Communication to customer through the complete process
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or a similar education
· Fluent German and English language skills are mandatory
· Ability to understand functional requirements and clarify them together with requestor
· Ability to judge and to clarify technical feasability of requests
· General technical know-how and ability to learn fast in order to get a deeper understanding of architecture, methods, processes and functionalities of IBO in general in IDM especially
· Ability to drive processes from start to end / Project-Management-Skills
· Ability to convert functional descriptions into test-concepts and ability to perform functional tests
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.