Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
In the area of Issuing Processing, Business Analysts are organized within the Delivery Teams, which are responsible for dedicated services, covering the full scope of service delivery – including analysis, architecture, product management, development and testing.
As a Business Analyst-Issuing Processing (m/f) your tasks are:
· Functional expertise in specific domains of issuing processing and using it in consulting – aligned with Service Delivery Management and Sales/Account Management – with customers in daily business as well as also in the context of offers, RfIs and RfPs.
· Working with Service Delivery Management as Requirement Engineers to establish Requirements from Customers for change requests (“Work Orders”).
· Creating concepts and specifications for change requests for implementation in the issuing processing system landscape. Those requests might be product-related and/or customer-related.
· Functional point of contact for the implementation of Work Orders.
· Checking and sign-off of test results.
· Setting up of new card programs within the Issuing Backoffice System.
· Assure correct configuration of the Issuing Backoffice System.
· Analysis of Incident-Tickets and corresponding handling of Incident solving.
· Analysis of Problem-Tickets and Problem-Handling.
· Product Management related tasks for the specific sub-services in the domain.
· University degree in computer science, information mangement or another comparable degree
· English and German Language written and spoken fluently
· Local Customer Language written and spoken fluently
· Knowledge of business processes of banks, especially in the areas of (card based) payments, (issuing) processing etc.
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of typical methodologies in that area:
· CPRE (Requirements Engineering)
· UML (Specification)
· BPMN (Business Process Modelling)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
Y ou r Application
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.