Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
In the area of Issuing Processing, Business Analysts are organized within the Delivery Teams, which are responsible for dedicated services, covering the full scope of service delivery – including analysis, architecture, product management, development and testing.
As a Business Analyst-Issuing Processing (f/m) your tasks are:
· Functional expertise in specific domains of issuing processing and using it in consulting – aligned with Service Delivery Management and Sales/Account Management – with customers in daily business as well as also in the context of offers, RfIs and RfPs.
· Working with Service Delivery Management as Requirement Engineers to establish Requirements from Customers for change requests (“Work Orders”).
· Creating concepts and specifications for change requests for implementation in the issuing processing system landscape. Those requests might be product-related and/or customer-related.
· Functional point of contact for the implementation of Work Orders.
· Checking and sign-off of test results.
· Setting up of new card programs within the Issuing Backoffice System.
· Assure correct configuration of the Issuing Backoffice System.
· Analysis of Incident-Tickets and corresponding handling of Incident solving.
· Analysis of Problem-Tickets and Problem-Handling.
· Product Management related tasks for the specific sub-services in the domain.
· University degree in computer science, information mangement or another comparable degree
· English and German Language written and spoken fluently
· Local Customer Language written and spoken fluently
· Knowledge of business processes of banks, especially in the areas of (card based) payments, (issuing) processing etc.
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of typical methodologies in that area:
· CPRE (Requirements Engineering)
· UML (Specification)
· BPMN (Business Process Modelling)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net