Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
As a Security Engineer PTM you have a chance to join PerimeterThreatManagement (PTM) Team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division. The primary goal of Security Engineer is to provide advanced technical support on network and security appliances.
Your main duties will consist of:
· performing diagnosis on incidents,
· implementing non-standard changes to the environment,
· communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
· management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
The position will be located in our office in Mumbai/Pune.
· professional experience: less than 3 years,
· working hours:5x8 business hours shifts,
· stand-by duty for given services,
· team oriented,
· methodical and disciplined approach to work,
· good analytical skills,
· ability to structure and draft technical documentation,
· good interpersonal skills,
· experience in working with customers.
· English and/or German and/or French - spoken and written on at least at B2 level,
· TOEIC certification would be a plus.
Skills and competencies in (one or more):
· Basic knowledge of Proxy,
· Basic knowledge of Firewalls,
· Basic understanding of AntiDDoS and IPS/IDS,
· Internet-Browser (IE, Firefox),
· knowledge of Proxy services and protocols,
· knowledge inUnix/Linux operating systems,
· intermediate knowledge in network operation.
Additional Advantages- knowledge or experience in:
· Radware AppWall,
· Microsoft TMG 2010,
· Sophos UTM,
Preferred certifications or equivalent knowledge (one or more):
· any proxy vendor certification will be a plus,
· network certification(CCNA, JNCIA-Junos) would be a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.