equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
For our Software Delivery Team within the division Account Payments we are searching you as „Application Engineer m/f/d“ in Aachen. Your main tasks are:
· you contribute to the strategic development of a multi service platform
· you analyze and design JEE applications, in detail you create technical specifications and concepts, provide effort estimations for platform enhancements and new modules
· you develop and document JEE applications in the area of non-card payments (e.g. iDEAL, ID verification, electronic mandates, XS2A), incl. GUI applications
· you work together with the business delivery team responsible for platform run, customer projects and change requests, providing functional and technical support
· you collaborate with the test team (in functional expertise and acceptance testing) and the application support (within technical operations for deployment)
· you have a degree in software engineering or equivalent education
· you are experienced in JEE projects and agile project management (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
· your technical skills:
· Java, JEE, Web Services, REST, Tapestry/Vaadin or similar web-framework, JPA, JBOSS, Micro Services
· Oracle or similar RDBMS
· security: OWASP, PKCS11, openssl, JSSE
· you have a customer oriented mindset
· you are a team worker and you also have the willingness for continuous improvement
· you have an analytical mind and good organization skills
· your English skills are business fluent and your German is advanced
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.