Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
We are looking for you as a Application Developer Java / JEE (m/f/d) in part-time at our side in Aachen in our division Account Payments. As Application Developer Java / JEE (m/f/d) you will work in a scrum team focused on software development, but you will also support other teams, e.g. working in client projects or together with operation services.
· you develop and document JEE applications in the area of non-card payments (e.g. iDEAL, ID verification, electronic mandates, XS2A), incl. web-based GUI applications
· you are part of a scrum team using agile project methods
· you work together with the service delivery team responsible for platform run, customer projects and change requests, providing functional and technical support
· you collaborate with the test team (in functional expertise and acceptance testing) and the technical operations team for deployment topics
· you have a degree in software engineering or equivalent education
· you have an education or work experience in:
· Web Services (SOAP, REST)
· relational databases, SQL and data model development
· additionally knowledge in the following fields are an advantage:
· JEE, JBOSS
· Eclipse, GIT or equivalent
· JPA, JSON, Swagger, CXF
· Docker and Micro Services
· agile project methodologies
· security: OWASP, PKI, openssl, JSSE
· Tapestry, Angular or equivalent
· you embrace an international working context
· you have a customer oriented mindset
· you are a team worker and you also have the willingness for continuous improvement
· you have an analytical mind with good organization skills
· your English skills are business fluent and your German is advanced
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.