Description de l'offre
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A. and SIX Payment Services Ltd (Worldline Companies), trusted partners of the Luxembourgish and Swiss financial market, are expert in management of automated payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations, and are specialist in setting up IT infrastructures and highly secure IT communication.
Within our Luxembourgish organization of 260 employees, we are looking for an:
Role & Responsibilities
As a member of our accounting team in Luxembourg, you will primarily be in charge of the bookkeeping of general and AP/AR entries of dedicated companies. You will in particular support our Swiss operational entity (> 500 FTE, turnover > CHF 500mio).
Key responsibilities will include:
· Booking of journal entries and accruals by ensuring the timely reconciliation of dedicated accounts and assessing the quality of the supporting documentation;
· Correct allocation of payments on analytical accounts and cost centers;
· Accounting tasks linked to some accounts payables and to some accounts receivables of dedicated companies;
· Liaise with other departments and Group companies to solve general accounting issues when raised;
· Handle monthly and annual closing within the time allowed;
· Carry out ad-hoc analysis and participate to projects.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent;
· At least 3 years’ working experience in accounting;
· Working experience in SAP and MS office (proficiency with MS Excel) are required;
· Ability to be flexible and to work both independently and in a team environment in an international & multi-cultural environment;
· Problem solving oriented as well as ability to work under pressure with very tight deadlines;
· Fluent in English is mandatory, French or German would be considered as an asset.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.