We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Code, test and analyze new enterprise applications and changes to existing applications
- Provide expertise for troubleshooting and performance issues
- Comply with development guidelines and company procedures
- Bachelor Degree (University Degree) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Relational database concepts
- Good knowledge of SQL and Object Oriented programming skills
- Very good command of English – both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and in ad hoc situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English