Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
This role is based in Cork. Successful candidate will be expected to rotate beetween differentCork sites.
Role will consist of:
Essential Technical Tasks
· Provides complex technical support, planning and coordination for End User touch points of the distributed computer environment, including desktop, software and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies
· Performs analysing, diagnosing, installation, and resolution of complex desktop computer, operating system, application software and hardware technologies and associated problems
· Performs analysing, diagnosing, installation, and resolution of remote access technologies and associated problems
· Performs analysing, diagnosing, coordination and planning of horizontal network cable management processes including installation, moves, adds, changes and repairs
· Provides complex technical input to the Desktop Services team and assumes a supporting role in selecting and utilizing appropriate tools and techniques for timely service delivery.
· Works independently with little to no direct supervision in analysis and implementation of desktop solutions to fulfil business unit requirements
· Acts as a technical liaison with user groups and other IT partners for systems support and implementation. Provides an effective interface among users, vendors, IT partners, and consultants in evaluating technical issues and products
· Responsible for partnering with the business units they support to understand the business impact of support issues
· Responsible for the analysis and implementation of desktop solutions to fulfil business unit requirements
· Responsible for the analysis and implementation of desktop technology life cycle management processes including technology procurement, refresh and disposition
· Responsible for project analysis, coordination and planning for all technical components of desktop related projects
· Coordinates schedules and technical work order instructions to contracted labour for installations, moves, adds and changes within the desktop computing environment
· Able to travel between UK sites supporting customers
· Demonstrates creativity and initiative in problem solving.
10% Complex Technical Documentation/Administrative Tasks
· Technical documentation of hardware/software additions or changes
· Updates of inventory additions and changes to the inventory database
· Updates and closures of trouble tickets and service requests
· Timely labour hour input for billing and management.
5% Training requirements.
· Keeps up-to-date advanced technical skills and knowledge of vendor offerings
All other duties and compliance as assigned.
· 2+ years of progressive experience in the desktop environment
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of Windows desktop operating systems
· Understanding of Windows Server Operating System and the ability to perform domain related administrative tasks in DRA
· Understanding and knowledge of LAN environments
· Understanding of data centres
· Intermediate knowledge of LAN based E-mail systems (e.g., Outlook, MS Exchange).
· Creativity and advanced problem solving skills that lead to effective solutions to complex and varied problems
· A demonstrated ability to encourage and model positive cross-team partnerships
· Advanced ability to perform complex troubleshooting and analysis of PC hardware, PC operating systems and office automation software, with expert level knowledge in at least one area of specialization
· Intermediate ability to perform complex troubleshooting and analysis of network system devices and PC network hardware and client software.
· College degree in Business or Computer Science
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.