Description de l'offre
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
The service provides first and second level support to users, their agents and other users authorised by RDG. Products supported include Lennon and Settlements plus other services used by RDG Stakeholders to manage Incidents and Issues.
The Solution is an Integrated Help Desk for the new RDG Lennon Replacement Programme and will utilise the existing software (ServiceNow and Worldline Contact) to deliver a professional service that is available to all and measurable by RDG.
Resource will be engaged to expand the existing Help Desk team who will broaden their knowledge by understanding RDG's new solutions, married with the expansive understanding of the current and former services.
Helpdesk Assistants are responsible for the administration of incidents through to successful conclusion, ensuring users satisfaction. Calls are raised typically by Account Holders and Train Operators.
There will be a requirement to work un supervised
· Answering telephone calls received by the Help Desk with a minimum of delay and within Service Level Agreement
· Logging full details of the calls received
· Reviewing all outstanding calls, to ensure that they are responded to within agreed timescales
· Providing help, advice and answers to enquiries and wherever possible solutions to problems, using the information provided by the caller and tools and reference material available
· Where appropriate passing incidents to other support teams or maintenance organisations in a timely manner to ensure that a response to the user is supplied within agreed timescales.
· Carrying out other related support tasks (e.g. booking equipment maintenance visits)
· General support tasks within the Help Desk
Qualifications & Experience
Skills and Qualifications
· Communication skills, in particular able to deal with a variety of customers under a range of circumstances.
· Able to use fault-logging systems to record problems and prepare extracts and analyses.
· General use of word processors and spreadsheets.
· Able to use IT tools and services that enable specific products to be supported.
· The post holder must be able to work as part of a team, be organised, methodical, flexible, enthusiastic, and display a positive and professional manner at all times. The successful candidate should also have excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
Technical & Behavioural Skills
· ITIL foundation preferred
· Able to work under own initiative
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.