Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a
Working Student – Original Content (m/f)
As Working Student – Original Content you will be part of the core team behind Audible's ongoing endeavor towards brand new original content. You will gain valuable insights into content-production and partner management and work independently on your own projects. You will support and drive the production of new content in an innovative new field with the opportunity to communicate with a variety of creatives and production-partners.
· Support the coordination, organization and evaluation of exciting new audio productions
· Assist in the construction and maintenance of databases and tools for production and project design
· Research on- and offline about a variation of topics and problems
· Solve administrative tasks in contracting, documentation of progress and communication in general
· Provide input and feedback on running and new productions and concepts
· Conceptualize, develop and realize your own projects