Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated and committed Working Student (Werkstudent) - Acquisition Marketing (m/f) who will support our marketing team in in the DACH region with the acquisition of new customers through marketing campaigns on the websites and devices of Amazon. You especially take ownership in creating engaging marketing campaigns, analyzing the results and documenting our performance metrics on a weekly basis.
· Creating online marketing & email campaigns and banners for desktop, mobile and tablet devices and you participation in the marketing campaign planning.
· Close collaboration with graphic designers to ensure enhancing and engaging content for our marketing campaigns.
· You schedule online campaigns in the Amazon Content Management System and in collaboration with Amazon colleagues from variety of teams.
· You systematically gather and analyze the results of the marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve the future campaigns.
· You support us in the preparation of weekly metrics reports and gather product/customer analysis to improve the performance of our products.