Are you obsessed with solving challenging problems? Are you excited about writing software that can be applied immediately to solve business problems? Do you have extraordinary software engineering skills? Are you constantly looking for ways to improve your skills, your software, and your organization?
We are looking for a college or university student to join our Special Projects Team in Munich, Germany. This team is responsible and growing an innovative, confidential, and global new project that will inform larger company strategic decisions. We are working on a series of Customer Experience projects spanning E-Commerce apps and sites, internal workflow automation, integration with third party systems, and applied large data analytics.
As a Student Worker, eCommerce Software Development, you will work closely with our eCommerce Program Manager to automate internal workflows, build customer-facing websites, and integrate external APIs with our Data Warehouse system. You will be largely self-directed and participate in a multi-discipline SCRUM team.
This role will be a good fit if you:
· Can work at least 16 hours per week
· Are a creative problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
· Are passionate about writing reliable, efficient, and maintainable code
· Have a passion for eCommerce
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Participate in the full development life-cycle, including design, development, and implementation
· Writing and documenting code and systems
· Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production critical environments
· Innovating and improving processes to improve key business outputs