Description de l'offre
There is a day for you to take the first step. A day for setting yourself new challenges. A day for you to further develop your own ideas, to become part of something bigger. The day 1.
Amazon is a company that constantly reinvents itself. Allow you to reach that day 1 feeling, everyday.
To strengthen our location in Munich, we are looking for a motivated Working Student (m/f) - Project Management for the Hardlines area.
Does it tempt you to be a point of contact for important decisions at today's world's leading e-commerce provider? Are you used to logically logging business relationships? Do you naturally take ownership of your tasks and dive into the details behind them? Do you fit into a dynamic environment in which independent work is required due to flat hierarchies?
What is the Hardlines Project Management team about?
· The Project Managers within this team drive internal processes improvements for the Hardlines product offer (covering product areas as Toys, PC, Office, Sport, Home & Living and Furniture), rolling out the new implementations or revisions throughout Germany, across the EU or worldwide.
· They strive for entrepreneurship and ensure that the other teams can work more efficiently, while processes become more cost-effective and our customers are increasingly satisfied with our service.
What will be your challenges?
· You will will be the owner of whatever you do: You will be responsible for your own action scope, which you will independently work on and complete during your work as a student trainee.
· You will always look for more than just an insight: You will support our project managers in mastering the daily challenges with national and international partners, vocally raising your thoughts and ideas.
· You will ask critically: Together with our team, you will challenge the existing processes and drive optimization with the ultimate goal of improving the customer's shopping experience through better service, broader product diversity, lower prices and higher availability.
· You will be a point of connection between various business layers: Together with our team, you will work closely with colleagues from the fields of vendor management, operations, fulfillment centers and finance.
· You will become an Amazonian: you will be a full member of a young team within which every voice is heard.
· You study engineering, economics or a comparable degree program.
· You are enthusiastic about numbers, data, facts and bring with you a high level of initiative.
· You are passioned about driving optimization and continuous improvement.
· You are communicative and self-confident.
· You have already gained initial experience with analysis tools (especially Excel).
· You are an early adopter and eager to learn new systems and processes.
· You have very good English language skills.