Do you want to solve complex challenges? Are you looking for a diverse team that has a lot of fun? If you answered yes to both questions, this is the right team for you. The Seller-Fulfilled Prime (SFP) team is seeking a working student in Business Intelligence to help build and drive key insights to grow the SFP business. With Seller Fulfilled Prime, Sellers in Amazon's Marketplace can make their products eligible for the Prime badge while fulfilling orders from their own warehouses. Enabling this option for Sellers while upholding Amazon's high standard for the Prime customer experience requires fast and reliable shipping services.
For the team in Berlin we are looking for a motivated Working Student Business Analyst for Amazon Marketplace Seller-Fulfilled Prime (SFP) for 6-12 months (20 working hours/week).
The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact. You will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete projects that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that the team provides to our customers. This could include:
· Developing and executing some of the world's most complex data analyses which will in turn drive the correct business decisions.
· Helping identify process improvement opportunities to build streamlined and scalable solutions.
· Partnering with the business teams to perform deep root cause analyses when facing challenges.
· Assisting in the development of business cases for new programs and services.
· Participating in the development, delivering, maintenance and improvement of performance metrics dashboards and reporting decks.
· Becoming part of a team of trusted advisors throughout an entire business unit.