Description de l'offre
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The day to take the first step. The day to meet new challenges. And today could be the day for you to become part of a great idea. A day to put your own ideas into practice. Join a company that reinvents itself every single day. Working at Amazon is always exciting.
We are looking for a motivated Sr. Vendor Manager (f/m) in Part Time (20-29h per week) for our Total Electronics team in Munich.
Your main focus is the strategic development of our Total Electronics (PC/ Office/ Camera/ Audio/ Wireless/ Home Entertainment) customer returns KPIs. The job is mainly focused on two areas: (1) negotiating additional c-returns terms & conditions like Damage Allowances, Return to Vendor agreements for Total Electronics top offenders on vendor and manufacturer level. (2) Taking care of all Total Electronics after market processes resulting from c-returns like increase of sellable and grading yields or recovery rates, renewed negotiations with manufacturers and after market services projects with large scale for Total Electronics.
You will work across multiple teams within retail, after market services, operations, transportation and customer service.
You have gained professional experience in a similar position or within vendor management/ project management. You have an excellent know how in conceptualizing, implementing & executing large scale projects and vendor negotiations. You have successfully led a project team displaying your strength in motivating others. You are a team player, show enthusiasm and stand out with your know how and work ethic.
· Conceptual development, execution of multiple strategic projects
· Owning the c-returns negotiation and KPIs for the biggest Total Electronics vendors
· Development of performance metrics for long term success control
· Continuous evaluation and adaption of our activities in a constantly changing environment
· Combining your activities with all after market activities at Amazon
· Being the main point of contact for all customer returns related subjects within Total Electronics as well as interact and share best practices with your colleagues in other European countries and US
· University degree in Business, Strategy or Statistics
· Several years of well-founded professional experience, preferably within ecommerce, in consulting or on agency-side
· Strong negotiation skills
· Experienced in managing a team or project teams
· Fluent in German and English
· Show a sense for creative and interesting content as well as a high level of proactivity
· Strong analytical thinking and passion for achieving results
· Solution and result oriented work ethic especially in a fast paced environment
· Experience project management
· Strong customer obsession