Description de l'offre
As a Solutions Architect for Partner Success you will be responsible for driving and scaling the impact of our AWS Partner Community while winning new business and delighting AWS customers. As a member of the Partner Success Team you will be integral in helping our Partner Community uncover, compete and win new AWS Cloud Opportunities. You daily work will confront you with a great variety of technical and business challenges across multiple verticals driving you to deliver the best solution for our customers together with the scale of our partners. You will demonstrate ownership in optimizing and scaling the common business and you will innovate using the full breadth of AWS services available.
Still, being a Solutions Architect at AWS (https://bit.ly/2vKV0Gj) means to maintain and develop your deep and broad technical expertise in AWS and non-AWS solutions and publish your innovative ideas on our websites or contribute to our summits and meetups in person.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad technical skillset across software and cloud architectures paired with experience working as a Technology Presales in one or multiple target verticals, such as, for example, Retail, Manufacturing or Media and Entertainment.
Having AWS experience or Certification is preferred though not required to apply.
You help AWS to drive and scale its partner community as an AWS Solutions Architect by
· Designing and implementing innovative and reusable solutions for your area of expertise (AWS Quick Starts, AWS Solutions)
· Contribute your experience to continually improve the way AWS and Partners serve our customers through new ideas and approaches.
You help partners uncover, develop and win new opportunities with AWS:
· Help design and execute an AWS centric Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy
· Support GTM through delivery of content and presentation jointly with the partner community
· Design and execution of reusable technical packages for each phase of a pre-sales engagement
· Support partners in delivering the best technological and financial proposal possible to our common customers
· Experience working in Technical Pre-sales with profound knowledge of IT landscapes and business requirements focusing on a specific or multiple specific market verticals
· A proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
· Broad understanding of IT and Software Architectures
· Fluent German and English speaker
· Up to 40% travel required