Description de l'offre
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are changing the future of IT. As part of the core AWS account team you, the Customer Solution Manager, will help our customers to arrive in that future. You will work across AWS teams and apply your technical and program management expertise to serve some of the largest and globally diverse enterprises in Germany.
Role and Responsibilities
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with customers, account management, solutions architecture, software development and service teams to deliver technical solutions that solve some of the most complex and challenging technology problems of today. You will work with customer and internal stakeholders to scope work, set business goals, identify appropriate resources, track and report on progress and develop schedules. You will be a single point of contact to your customer and internal stakeholders on the progress of all the activities related to your customer. You will also need to assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-tasking to maximize business value. You will be an AWS evangelist and influence your customers to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, strong technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. Your technical expertise and operational excellence will influence your team's decisions and help us drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
· 7+ years leading and project managing complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
· 3+ years in a client facing role
· Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred)
· Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
· Business fluent German and English language skills