Are you excited about building real robots that solve real-world tasks? Are you passionate about applying cutting edge research in computer vision and machine learning to robotic systems? Do you like to own end-to-end business problems/metrics and directly impact the profitability of the company? Do you like to innovate and simplify? If yes, then you may be a great fit to join the Amazon Machine Learning Science group for an internship in 2018. We are looking for enthusiastic students who are interested in an internship at Amazon in Berlin. We are working on exciting problems like object grasping and pick-and-place solutions using machine learning and big data. A successful candidate should have a solid background in robotics and/or machine learning as well as programming experience.
· Use statistical and machine learning techniques to drive object manipulation strategies
· Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for training and prediction
· Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
· Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Tracking general business activity and providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
· Maintain hardware and software solution on a real robotic system