Description de l'offre
Interested in delivering Natural Language Understanding (NLU) engineering solutions for Alexa working closely with a team of scientists in the Machine Learning (ML) space? The Amazon Alexa NLU team is a group of scientists and software engineers working on natural language solutions that push the envelope in the NLU space, in order to revolutionize how customers interact with Amazon's products and services. Products such as Amazon Echo, Echo Show, and Fire TV are illustrative of the user-delighting spoken language solutions Amazon is building.
As a Software Development Engineer II, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying distributed machine learning systems and large-scale data mining solutions for NLU. In this, you will collaborate closely with a team of speech and ML scientists. A successful candidate will have some experience with large scale software systems, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· Participate in the development and maintenance of key ML systems and infrastructure for NLU in Alexa with the goal to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Work with other team members to investigate best design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Mentor and help develop junior engineers, and demonstrate best development practices
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of industry experience
· 1 year of programming experience in at least one object-oriented language (e.g., Java, Python, C/C++)