You are interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We are building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services.
We are seeking a flexible and detail-oriented French Program Coordinator with excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to move quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to the Program Coordinator for input on how to evolve our current processes.
· Manage day-to-day operations of the specific language development projects including logistics, scheduling, resource/equipment planning, staffing, data analysis
· Monitor quality of project-specific French language data
· Report in detail on the ongoing and completed team tasks
· Own the logistics of distribution and collection of the assets, tracking the assets and reporting on the program
· Communicate directly with team members and stakeholders, tracking and responding to written and in-person requests as needed
· Address any customer service or technical questions from users and develop solutions that reduce the number of inquiries
· Lead small to medium projects related to improving existing processes or launching new projects
· Partner closely with Program Managers and team members on protocol/process development for existing and future language development workflows
· Continuously evaluate tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable