Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon's overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking for a smart, team-oriented, highly analytical person to lead a business pillar within amazon.de's Health & Personal Care product line team as
Principal Vendor Manageement (m/f) based in Munich.
This is how you can contribute to our success:
· Work on the category and vendor management strategy for the Health & Personal Care category with a focus on FMCG products and vendors.
· Build strong and sustainable relationships at an executive level with our vendors. Find creative solutions in negotiations and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth
· Deliver selection growth and increase value for our customers by managing and developing a team of experienced vendor managers
· As a leader within the business you will share best practice across categories, also contributing to the international know how
· Turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight, present these in convincing figures and turn them into action
· Seek out ways to automate and simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity