Description de l'offre
Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch such as the Prime Originals like Pastewka, You Are Wanted, Deutschland86 and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel or exclusive TV shows such as Lucifer, Preacher, MR ROBOT or Vikings. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 50+ channels like Eurosport Player, Starzplay and Sony Channel, and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
Internship: Marketing Prime Video: Campaign Development for Prime Originals & Exclusive Series
The Campaign Development team is responsible for show launches and coordinates marketing efforts for Prime Originals and 1st run/exclusive TV show launches across all marketing channels Prime Video uses internally (i.e. Email, amazon.de), Above the line (i.e. TV) and press.
The internship will give you the unique possibly to gain insights into launch marketing, starting with strategy and positioning to budget and media planning and the implementation of planned activities within a young team in a startup environment.
You will work with the marketing managers on all workflows:
· Coordination with the content acquisition team
· Coordination within the marketing/press teams
· Creating the strategy/concept for the B2C marketing campaign
· Manage design and artwork needs for the marketing team
· Agency briefings
· Organizing Launch events, including B2C and B2B
· Campaign Reporting
· Setting up promotional partnerships/marketing cooperation
· Management of asset delivery and approval processes
and you will be able to take and lead projects by yourself.
· Student (preferred: Business Studies; communication studies – other fields of study welcome)
· Desire and interest to work within a highly international environment
· Superior verbal and written communication skills in German and English
· High interest in Video on Demand and the entertainment industry; US series