Description de l'offre
Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible.de, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises more than 100,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store. Audible has teams in Newark, Berlin, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for an Original Content Manager (m/f/x) who will be responsible for the creation of Audible's original productions with a strong focus on fictional content in the form of audio plays. You will be a key contributor to the Original Content team.
· Identify lead projects for Audible's original program, based on market analysis and entertainment trends and pilot testing.
· Coordinate and supervise the editorial work on your productions (e.g. story development for audio, script revisions and approvals etc.)
· Work with our Business Affairs team to ensure licenses and contracts are in place with content creators (e.g. authors, agents, publishers, studios, music licensing, etc.)
· Maintain release plans in coordination with different stakeholders in the wider Audible team (e.g. marketing).
· You are responsible to own and control financial aspects and reporting for your productions from project calculation over budgets monitoring to (e.g. all production related costs) royalties) to the financial success measurement.
· Manage the coordination with the German audio production team (schedules, assets, casting, metadata etc.)
· Coordinate with Audible EU and global Original teams ensuring collaboration and best-practice exchange.
· You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in audio or movie/TV production, publishing or radio.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills enable you to make excellent business decisions in a creative environment.
· You have strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at different stages in parallel.
· You are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence, are highly organized, details matter to you, and you enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams under aggressive deadlines.
· Your excellent verbal and written German and English communication skills are shaped by international experience and a broad interest of popular culture across all media types.
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.