Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy is looking for a Marketing Manager, SEA (m/f). With a creative mind, a sound business sense and a knack for getting things done you will support the Italian marketing team on the release of great and compelling contents and the consequent ramp up of our marketing activities. You will work to some of the key activities for customer acquisitions (SEM). The position's most critical duties and responsibilities include supporting the Italian marketing team with acquisition activities, optimizing our spending on 3P channels and overseeing the work of our external agencies, both for SEA & SEO.
· Optimization of Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns (A/B testing and results analysis).
· Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects throughout some of Audible Italy's engagement channels.
· Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams (IT, Marketing, Design, Customer Support, Product, and Content) to bring new experiences and functionalities to the market.
· Work with the Mobile Acquisition Marketing Manager to integrate and optimize efforts and spending as well as with Design and Editorial teams to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
· Build promotional pages and incentives via sophisticated online tools.
· Build, maintain, and analyze performance reports.