Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an engaged Marketing Analytics Coordinator (m/f) - Tracking Optimization. As a Marketing Analytics Coordinator, you will work as a member of the cross-functional Digital Analytics team collaborating with Paid Media teams for Germany, France and Italy to implement ad tracking/enterprise tagging and ensuring correct creation and deployment. Verifying data veracity throughout the collection, transformation, and analytic workflows. You will also be responsible for building key KPI reports.
This role will have a key role in ensuring we have the analytics tools, marketing platform and tagging strategies in place to support the digital team in measuring the success and optimizing the performance of our digital platforms, campaigns, and personalization efforts. You will be a subject matter expert who will collaborate on a day-to-day basis with the analytics, digital, marketing, development teams, and affiliates.
Next, to this key role, you will support UAT marketing promotion testing for the different market places, supported by the Berlin office.
· Liaise between Marketing/Acquisition teams to gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop/implement the measurement and tagging for Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Adobe Tag Manager (DTM).
· Translate business requirements into technical requirements for DMP implementation, data taxonomy configuration and digital tracking via tag-implementation
· Partner with Paid Media, agency teams to develop testing capabilities across DMP segments, including test structures, deployment and analysis
· Monitor the deployment of all tracking pixels and tags on the platforms, conduct regular audits and optimization to improve data quality, latency, and page performance
· Ensures maintainability and code quality for our CMS systems according to the principles of Mobile First and Clean Code.