Description de l'offre
At Amazon we believe that customer trust is of paramount importance to anything we do. To continue building customer trust the Marketplace Abuse team works with merchants, brands and customers to identify and prevent product abuse in areas such as copyright, trademark and counterfeit for our customers worldwide.
Merchant & Brand Relations is a new start-up team at Amazon Marketplace that consults and supports large merchants and brands in intellectual property protection and ensures alignment and compliance with our policies. This team identifies underlying issues, improves processes, and communicates with merchants and brands in partnership with other Amazon compliance teams including Product Quality, Seller Performance, and Brand Registry.
We are looking for a manager to develop this new team and to shape the future of the Merchant & Brand Relations across Europe. In this role you will have several direct reports, you will drive success for many of our largest EU merchants and brand partners, and you will improve the way Amazon protects customers from counterfeits, trademark and copyright violations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of professional experience in program management and/or account management with excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in managing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a concise manner via phone and in person
- Track record of using data analysis to support business decisions
- Business proficiency in two of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, English.