Description de l'offre
Customer trust is the most important asset of our AWS business. The hypervisor and the Linux OS is the most important line of defense to protect the integrity of EC2 instances.
As manager of the hypervisor and Kernel security team you will be responsible for creating and implementing the proactive security strategy and for coordinating all reactive security work. You and your team implement code auditing and harding tools. You will manage the response to reported vulnerabilities and work on mechanisms to proactively minimize the impact.
You will operate at the scale of the global EC2 infrastructure. Taking on security issues at this scale and speed requires a passion for engineering novel solutions to complex security challenges, as well as the ability to quickly design and build internal-facing tools to address those challenges.
· Solid understanding of hypervisors and operating system kernels
· Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
· Experience in programming C or C++
· Solid knowledge of attack techniques and counter measures
· Operational experience at handling security events
· 10 years of relevant industry experience including 3 years as manager