Description de l'offre
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation to deliver our parcels directly to our customers. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
We at Amazon Logistics are looking for a Logistics Process Manager that is experienced in Operations and Process Improvement. The ideal candidate loves to work on processes directly on the Shopfloor and on Road as well improving them systematically. As a member of the German Amazon Logistics team, you will drive improvements and the implementation of standards in our growing network. Furthermore you will be an essential part of a team that is supporting launches and trains new manager in our processes. The Logistics Process Manager will be in frequent interaction with colleagues from our European network.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with our delivery stations and European process management. It requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering across cross-functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with great communication skills.
This role is based in Berlin or Munich and will involve frequent domestic travel.
· Build Process Expertise quickly
· Develop Processes from an op
· Support Delivery Station launches from the perspective of layout development and standard process & equipment definition
· Provide process expertise on engineering design including material flow, conveyor, equipment and real estate layouts
· Contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing with EU counterparts and positively contribute to creating and maintaining a culture of standardization
· Support development, continuous piloting, formalizing and deployment of process improvements
· Support the creation of high quality process and equipment standards documentation to support network deployment
· Contribute to audit initiatives and lead results-driven action planning
· Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering, Automotive or Logistics (operational Black Belts welcome)
· 3+ years' experience in a similar process development or operational role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Excellent Project Management skills
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Fluent in German and English