Do you want to work on the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Amazon offers an exciting, dynamic and challenging environment encouraging creativity and personal development while maintaining our computing environments in a secure, scalable, and cost-effective manner. In mid 2013, our Amazon Web Services S3 web service accepted its 2 trillionth object and that the service is regularly peaking at over 1.1 million requests per second. To keep up with this demand on both disk and network capacity, we continue to expand our Data Centers in every region. This requires talented people to build & manage. We hope it is you!
Amazon is seeking a bright, motivated, hardworking individual to fill a Warehouse Manager position in our Data Center. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, self-starting individual to join our team as a Logistics Site Lead. Your role is viewed as one of the key components of our business and will have a direct impact on our operations in the future. You will be expected to follow best practices in the daily management of the company’s parts flow activities including forecasting, and the management of IT inventory. You will be responsible for coordinating activities including handling of materials, equipment, and supplies in support of our IT Operations team, a strong background in inventory and distribution of IT equipment etc.
Further responsibilities include:
· Ongoing analysis to ensure accurate lead time, safety stock, review cycle, order methods, min/max points, and usage for all part numbers
· Create and maintain item rank and stock flag status
· Execute stock re-balancing through transfers between locations
· Ad hoc analysis and projects as requested by Logistics Manager
· Responsible for managing inventory for highest possible first pass fill rate and highest possible inventory turns
· Resolve Invoice discrepancies
· Reverse Logistics - RMA processing
· Receive and review requisitions requesting goods and verifies compliance with corporate policy.
· Expedites orders and requests as needed.