You are interested in Amazon Echo and have a passion for language and data? Come join us! We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Alexa and other Amazon products and services.
As a Language Data Analyst in our Applied Modeling and Data Science team, you will be responsible for data-driven evaluation and improvements for our spoken language understanding models. In this role, you will support a range of data collections and analysis efforts, monitor accuracy and throughput standards and help customers to measure, analyze and solve complex problems. Thereby, your work will directly impact our customers in the form of products and services that make use of speech and language technology.
- Handle unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers, including quantitative and qualitative analyses to elevate customer experience with speech interfaces
- Lead and test tooling developments and pilot processes to support expansion to new data areas
- Continuously evaluate data analysis tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high-quality and scalable
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Collaborate with other colleagues from science, engineering and business backgrounds