Description de l'offre
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking for a talented Web Developer intern who takes great pride in both the technical and business contribution of his or her work. You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our EU career website and most importantly, our customers. This is a great opportunity for you to be part of the EU high volume hiring (HVH) Marketing and Branding team for a new strategic business initiative that is going to improve the customer experience for thousands of website visitors. This position is based in Berlin-Mitte.
You will be responsible for designing, executing, maintaining and improving the customer experience on our landing pages. For this you should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing design. If you are interested in creating user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect the Junior Web Developer to be a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design and comprehensive
programming. Ultimately, the Web Developer intern should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
The successful candidate for this role must be up-to-date with the latest Web development standards, languages and tools and be passionate about code maintenance and quality. If you are a strong developer who is eager to develop new landing page experience at Amazon, we'd like to talk to you.
- Maintain and improve existing landing pages
- Creation of design mobile-based features
- Develop new user-facing features including buttons and banners
- Creation and implementation of web analytic tracking codes
- Collaborate with front and back-end developers designers to improve usability
- Develop recommendation for website enhancements
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Support the implementation of the Marketing strategy
· Ongoing study in the field of Computer Science or similar
· Proven experience in building website
· Verbal and written fluency in English, other languages a plus