Marketing Intern (m/f)
Would you like to spend a few months working in an international internet company? If you have the right skills we have opportunities for you! We are looking for dedicated and energetic people who share our enthusiasm. You need to have the ability to work as part of a team and are not afraid to take up a challenge in an international environment.
AbeBooks, an Amazon company, connects millions of buyers with sellers from around the world. We provide a marketplace for hundreds of millions of items that include everything from exquisite manuscripts, fine prints, comics and rare books, to postcards, vintage magazines, posters and art as well as other collectibles like photographs and historic maps.
This role requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will work well independently, and be responsible for online and offline marketing support. The position is located in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is available starting August 1 for 6 months or longer.
· Research and develop editorial and merchandising content
· Manage social media activities
· Report on marketing and website metrics
· Market segment research and analysis
· Project work
· Support the merchandising team in building, publishing, promoting and analyzing content and campaigns on all channels