Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious Interns to join us at the heart of our Marketing and Advertising business. As a Marketing Intern, you will drive demand and influence the content and media through which Amazon engages with target markets and customers.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Help define and realise end-to-end analysis and tests on our campaigns, ad creative, and relevance of our landing pages, in order to improve the customer experience, and optimise traffic and ROI of campaigns
· Assist in gathering data for standard reports on marketing campaign metrics and data to assist sales executives in optimising client budgets on Amazon advertising platforms.
· Compile market research to assist in building pitch narratives for client go-to-market or upsell strategies
· Supporting the planning and execution of the online marketing campaigns for Amazon
· Help develop, execute, and analyse creative test plans for marketing channels across existing and new channels
· Assist in building automated workflows and tools to streamline manual processes to support marketing campaigns/programs and ensure on-time delivery
· Support on projects and tasks defined by business needs that drive efficiency and productivity for our sales teams
· Working towards a Bachelor's/Master's degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English