Description de l'offre
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a Business and Data Analysis intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail or seller services teams. The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Working with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organisation to identify opportunities, develop sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
· Working with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
· Working with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
· You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor's degree or your Master's program
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English