Are you interested in changing the world using Amazon Alexa? We're building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon's innovative voice service and other Amazon products and services. We're working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you like to create high impact training curriculum? Alexa Data Services (ADS) is an organization on track to grow, and we are looking for innovative learning professionals to design engaging training curriculum for our frontline data associates to expertly transcribe, annotate, and evaluate data to continuously improve the Alexa experience. The Instructional Designer will create and continuously improve learning programs using an array of creative approaches that inspire learners and drive productivity and accuracy.
The ADS Knowledge Management (ADS-KM) team is responsible for driving high quality training content for ADS data associates located across the globe. This includes creating engaging process and tool content, including instructor led training, eLearning and self-paced learning, virtual classroom design, building tool kits and study guides, and performance support aids for all ADS global sites.
Specifically the Instructional Designer will:
· Work with project managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify content areas for course development, design overall program models and define deliverables against required timelines
· Conduct stakeholder and SME interviews to determine, recommend and document project instructional standards, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plan
· Design and develop course content for a global audience, including but not limited to measurable learning objectives, scenarios, simulations, progress checks, performance evaluations, reference glossaries, and knowledge assessments
· Design and develop appropriate testing and assessments
· Utilize ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick and other recognized models to rapidly design, develop and publish engaging course content and learning activities for ILT, online and virtual modalities with continuous evaluation/improvement cycles for the course content
· Revise and rewrite course content based on data illustrating ROI or efficacy of training modules
· Upload, test and maintain content to an LMS
· May coach and mentor less experienced staff
· May manage contractors on larger projects
International travel may be required up to 10%
The ideal candidate will have superb writing skills paired with the ability to create visually appealing communication solutions. S/he will have demonstrated project management experience and the organizational discipline to track and manage Instructional Design work for several complex projects simultaneously.