HR Business Partner (f/m)
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. Amazon is a vibrant, global, fast moving, customer centric organization whose core values are creativity, ownership, innovation and a bias for action. Our retail platform has created the largest marketplace in human history and our Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses across 190 countries.
For the Sort Cener team, we are seeking a customer-obsessed and results oriented HR Business Partner (f/m) to grow our innovative HR function in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. The role will support a Sort Center. The successful candidate will play a critical role in managing the human resources initiatives that can drive innovation and execution in the middle mile delivery business. You must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively at all levels. You will cover HR areas such as employee relations, including performance management, compensation & benefits, training & career development as well as employee retention. You will need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the agility to function in a fast changing environment.
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in Human Resources, ideally within transportation delivery industry or a similar international fast paced customer driven environment as you will be responsible for:
· Implementation of employment policies and procedures relevant to the business needs
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
· Ensure up to date and accurate statistics are maintained
· Support and advise Line Managers in the management and development of their direct reports
· Ensure compliance with DE legislation
· Consult with the Management Team and all other employees on Employment Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
· Monitor trends and development in the HR/Competency Development field to support the company's business strategy and link with learning organization initiatives
· Integrate new global HR processes as appropriate at site
· Participate in national and international HR projects
· Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce
· Review career structures for developmental purposes (e.g. Performance reviews, talent assessment, succession planning based on future potential)
· Support and advise line managers in their management and development of their direct reports
· Coach and counsel employees and managers in HR and business issues
· Keep aware of changes and create strategies to sustain and improve employee morale
· Support the recruiting team in line with our expansion strategy.
· Create innovative and flexible shift models