At Amazon, we’re not just looking for people who want to be part of a business; we’re searching for people who want to build businesses. The Regensburg side and the people who work in are critical to Amazon's success. Every day we face unique supply chain challenges that involve millions of unique products and tens of millions of customers. Amazon has a robust and innovative Human Resources business that is essential to our day-to-day operations. This is your opportunity to support our staff and impact people’s online experiences all over the world.
The Human Resources Assistant (HRA) will support the HR Regional Partners in Regensburg. You have the opportunity to get exposure to various areas of HR with some areas of focus including: leave of absences, HR policies, HR data analytics, HR systems, HR administration. We are looking for high caliber individuals excited about HR. If you want to be involved in creating the future of online retail, and are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter, join our Team as a Human Resource Assistant in Regensburg for a limited period of 6 months.
· Point of contact to HR Services for all administrative HR questions
· Support further adoption of the HR Services model
· HR administration including managing employee files and in-/outcoming mail
· Data Analytics: Produce and analyze reports to assist with labor planning and management. Utilize HR systems for data entry, modification, and reporting. Daily work on time and attendance system.
· Compensation/Payroll: Ensure payroll accuracy through audits, reporting, and proactive measures.
· Compliance: Provide policy expertise to clients, ensure pre and post-hire requirements are completed.