Description de l'offre
We're growing our Alexa and AWS Transcribe, Speech Recognition and Machine Learning hub in Aachen, developing bleeding edge software for the future of Voice AI.
We are looking for great engineers to join us in the fun and breaking the ground on a very tough set of problems. You will get a chance to work with some of the smartest people in the field, and there are countless opportunities to learn more about AI, limited only by your appetite. You will be working shoulder to shoulder with applied scientists. We will together be building super large scale distributed speech and text based AI NLP solutions, and you will get a chance to be one of the founding members of the team.
· Participate in the development and maintenance of key ML systems and infrastructure for AWS / Alexa with the goal to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
· Work with other team members to investigate best design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Mentor and help develop junior engineers, and demonstrate best development practices
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of industry experience
· 1 year of programming experience in at least one object-oriented language (e.g., Java, Python, C/C++)