Description de l'offre
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our team at our Amazon Development Center in Berlin as a Graduate Software Development Engineer in 2018.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers and designers who love what they do. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager and team, not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you would expect from one of the world's leading online businesses.
We are looking for a developer to join our diverse and experienced team in Berlin. You will work with other developers and designers in our team and across all of Amazon Web Servics. Our team's mission is to improve the productivity and happiness of other Amazon Web Services frontend developers and designers. We drive down the time needed from having an idea to a working user interface. We achieve this by diving deep on frontend technologies at scale, browsers, accessibility, and many more areas to help teams to create better experiences for all Amazon Web Services customers.
Our team members are located in Berlin, Palo Alto, and Seattle. If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, are interested in upcoming web standards, care about making other designers' and developers' lives better, want to work with world-class engineers to solve hard problems in a diverse team, we'd love to talk to you!
· You will innovate and simplify the process of creating interfaces for all Amazon Web Services.
· You will be part of an agile team that delivers well-tested and reviewed releases.
· In close collaboration with project teams around the globe you have the chance to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications.
· You will work highly customer-focused and be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies.
· Your work will be publically available and used by millions of AWS customers.
· An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
· Background in the latest frontend technologies (e.g. ECMAScript, TypeScript, Webpack, ...)
· Great communication skills