Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses. We are passionate about thinking big, innovating on behalf of our customers, and tackling problems at scale.
We are looking for a developer to join our diverse and experienced team in Berlin. You will work with other developers and designers in our team and across all of AWS. Our team's mission is to improve the productivity and happiness of other AWS frontend developers and designers. We drive down the time needed from having an idea to a working user interface. We achieve this by diving deep on frontend technologies at scale, browsers, accessibility, and many more areas to help teams to create better experiences for all AWS customers.
Our team members are located in Berlin, Palo Alto, and Seattle. If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, are interested in upcoming web standards, care about making other designers' and developers' lives better, want to work with world-class engineers to solve hard problems in a diverse team, we'd love to talk to you!
· You will innovate and simplify the process of creating interfaces for all Amazon Web Services.
· You will be part of an agile team that delivers well-tested and reviewed releases.
· In close collaboration with project teams around the globe you have the chance to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications.
· You will work highly customer-focused and be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies.
· An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code.
· Background in the latest frontend technologies (e.g. ECMAScript, TypeScript, Webpack, ...).
· Great communication skills.