Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a motivated Finance Coordinator, Content (m/f). In this position, you'll have a strong focus on providing support to the EU Finance department in checking and processing royalties in accordance with our external contractual obligations.
· Use appropriate systems to process monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
· Enter contractual data into the processing system in accordance with royalty contracts.
· Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls in line with business needs.
· Ensure proper controls, recording and classification of transactions.
· Assist with researching, reconciling and resolving royalty related financial statement inconsistencies.
· Assist in managing queries with internal and external stakeholders as required.
· Coordinate schedule preparation, requests for reports and other ad-hoc data requests required for reporting.