EU Social Media Team Lead
Amazon is looking for highly intelligent, high judgement, self-motivated and motivating team lead to join our PR team in Europe. The right candidate will be passionate, strategic, self-starter who's willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done. They'll be excited about leading people and working in social media.
· Lead, coach, motivate, mentor, and train remote teams to high performance and standards
· Provide feedback to team members even when that’s sometimes difficult
· Use data to make decisions and report this back into the program
· Work with cross-functional teams in various time zones and locations
· Have a can-do attitude towards everything you do – always be looking for ways to improve the program
Proven ability, willingness, and desire to:
· Think and act strategically – look around corners and build a long-term social media plan in support of Amazon’s reputation
· Exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes;
· Think and communicate clearly – formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it;
· Work hard and smart;
· Deal with ambiguity – have a bias for action and form a cohesive and effective outcome from potentially incongruous facts (or lack thereof) and individual perspectives;
· Have a proactive approach to problem solving, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job
· Pay painstaking attention to important details.
· Customer-obsessed mindset for your team and the people they are interacting with, both internally and externally