EU High Volume Hiring Employer Branding and Marketing team is seeking an experienced, result driven professional to drive the strategy and execution of the EU-wide search engine campaign. The ideal candidate is a passionate search engine specialist who has a record of accomplishment of achieving and measuring great results through paid search advertising. He or she will work with various stakeholders to drive business outcomes including brand awareness and application acquisition. This Specialist needs to be experienced in measuring results and ROI and not driving short-term results at the expense of long-term gain. He or she will be known for leading the search engine campaigns and innovating in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale the campaign based on results.
The Search Engine Specialist is responsible for contributing to and driving delivery of the following:
· Development and optimization of SEM campaigns that drive customer acquisition and incremental application generation.
· Creating and testing compelling and customer centric ad copy
· Run A/B test for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns
· Analyzing performance data & reporting results, providing intelligent synthesis and development of appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
· Conducting keyword discovery, analysis & bid management, including the use of automation to scale efforts
· Lead formulation of a robust search engine optimization strategy
· Learn and be Curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices.
· Enhance customer experience by improving the customer search journey end-to-end by executing and analyze SEO experiments for continuous improvements.
· Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with multiple teams to achieve shared goals.
· Maximize opportunities identified through collaboration with cross-organizational teams.
· Work closely with technology teams to make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO.
· Deep dive into metrics and be responsible for identifying changes and problems as they arise.