At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and who is a strong communicator and networker to build successful working relationships not only within his own site but across the DE/EU network to join us as a DE Workflow Analyst (m/f) in BERLIN for our virtual contact site.
The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The Workflow Analyst (m/f) is responsible for ensuring multiple CS sites meet service levels by staffing planning, work mix blending and call queue adjustments, and overall management of workflow across the CS network.
This role is located in Berlin, the site supported is our virtual contact center VCS and thus its agents and support structure are locally distributed. Responsibilities are not purely VCS site specific and may extend to the full (internal) German Network, depending on overall workload, new project launches and the site ramp-up distribution.
The Workflow Analyst (m/f) is responsible for supporting and enhancing the performance of all sites within his/her portfolio with respect to optimal staffing of Customer Advocates. The Workflow Analyst is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for Customer Service Advocates (CSAs) to achieve service levels and productivity goals for the site. The Workflow Analyst will collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement of workforce utilization and service levels. The Workflow Analyst should also react to changes in daily/weekly/Monthly call volumes and handling times by determining the required staffing level changes to ensure delivery of service levels. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
The Workflow Analyst will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer experience, a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, and motivation and an ability to manage communication and relations with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to Site Operations, Capacity planning teams, Facilities team like IT and Transportation, HR and ERC (Employee Resource Center) team, Training team and workflow teams from other Internal and Outsourcing sites.
Primary Job Functions:
· Create and accurately maintain CSA shift schedules ensuring that shifts are optimally planned to meet the sites short term forecast requirements and SLs (Service Levels)
· Monitoring actual staffing levels against plan and taking the relevant corrective actions as required like OT (Over Time) calls, Cross skill support, shrinkage, shift changes to improve service levels
· Effectively plan and monitor CSA adherence to assigned schedule
· Effectively plan non-productive activities
· Monitor adherence to AHT (Average Handling Time), AUX (non-productive time limits) and CSA productivity and escalate any areas for development or recognition
· Maintain CSA skill matrix for the site, Management of CSA profiles in the ACD (Automated Call Distribution) system, Seating and Transportation Plan for site and skills
· Connect and network with all relevant stake-holders, including but not limited to operations management, process improvement/quality assurance/customer experience/delivery experience teams, primarily in DE but at least for workforce functions across EU and globally
· Work in partnership with the Capacity Planning team to build strong relationships and drive consistency, and automation of the process. Also partners with the Workflow Teams of other DE and EU nodes in the network to share and develop best practices.
· Support Workflow Manager and Operations manager by maintaining accurate records of planned and required headcount in each of the skills/OU/Mediums week over week. Keeps track of skills wise movements and Attrition to support Workflow Manager and Operations manager in making decisions about internal movements/Job postings and Hiring plan.
· Responsible for Automating and maintaining reports to be used in reporting on service level misses. Also, automates tool that will enable completion of root cause analysis and production of corrective action plans for SL misses.