Hey – there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Customer Care Back Office Administrator (m/f) with focus on German marketplace. Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We're dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact and decreasing customer effort.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 6 months.
· Provide 3rd level Customer Support via ticket system.
· Manage customer inquiries via fax and postal letters.
· Support our 1st level service using additional research skills and tools.
· Support the team in bug testing (both audio and technical).
· Support the team managing content requests from customers.
· Perform evaluations of customer contacts in line with our quality standards.